Healthy Lavender Lemonade Slush
Lavender and lemonade?! You heard me right!
About Lavender Lemonade Ingredients
Lemon contains Vitamin C which is famous for all the ways it protects the body, including helping to absorb iron, and strengthen its healing processes for wounds and controlling infections.
Let's be honest, we could all increase our water intake throughout the day. But sometimes plain old water can get boring. By adding some fun flavors, you'll feel motivated to drink more water throughout the day—which could boost your energy, mental clarity, and overall health.
This isn't your typical lemonade. By adding some ice to the blend, you get the snowy texture of a slushy that we all know and love! It's also an easy way to cool down on a hot day!
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 cups of water (divided)
- 1 Bobelo Lavender Lemonade
1. In a high-power blender, add ice and 1 cup of water. Blend together well.
2. While the blender is still mixing, add the remaining water and Bobelo Lavender Lemonade packet.
3. Once the ice is crushed to your desired fineness, pour mixture into your favorite mug. Sip and enjoy!
Try this simple and healthy lavender lemonade slush to keep you calm, cool, and collected on a hot summer day!